Bonus Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions (hereinafter: Bonus Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to all Bonuses, Trade Refunds, any type of special offer or promotion that may be granted by AceFxPro to a customer (Hereinafter” Bonus, Bonuses”)This Bonus Application is subject to the conditions detailed in the general “Terms and Conditions” (Hereinafter: the “T&C”) appearing on the AceFxPro (Hereinafter: the “Company”) website: https://acefxpro.com (Hereinafter: the “Site”), In the event of any conflict between the Bonus Terms and Conditions and the T&C, the T&C listed on the Site shall prevail. By signing below, you (Hereinafter: the “Client”) hereby irrevocably accept and agree to the Bonus Terms and Conditions listed below.
Terms and Conditions
- In order for any and all Bonuses and/or offers to become applicable and accepted by The Company, the Client must comply with the specific Bonus Terms and Conditions in order for any Bonuses as may have been agreed in such offer to be credited to a Customer’s account (For example: a Client may be required to make a minimum of deposit).
- Unless stated otherwise, in writing on the Company’s Site, it shall be a standard term of any and all Bonuses that, in order to make a withdrawal of the Bonuses received by the Client, the Client will be required to have a total Lot trading volume of at least one third of the total Bonus amount awarded to him, plus his deposit amount (the “Withdrawal Threshold”) for him to be able to withdraw the Bonus provided by the Company. For the avoidance of any doubt, the above mentioned calculation method shall comply with the following example: (Total Bonus awarded to the Client / 3) = Amount of required lots
- Once the Withdrawal Threshold has been reached, withdrawals shall be made in accordance with the Site’s T&C. In any case in which such Withdrawal Threshold has not been made by the Client completely, Client shall not be eligible for the partial and/or any Bonus amount he has accumulated.
- Scalping and Hedged trades will not be eligible towards lot size calculation. There should be a minimum 15 minutes time gap between trade opening and closing time and at least 5 pips price difference. In case of hedged trades, Only one side would be calculated towards lot size completion.
- Each bonus has a validity period of 180 days from the date bonus is credited to the client account, unless specified otherwise in special bonus conditions. In the event that the Customer receives a bonus and the Withdrawal Threshold has not been met by the Client during the validity period, Bonus will be removed at the end of 180-day period. Company does not take responsibility for any trading losses incurred due to removal of bonus.
- During the validity period of the bonus, client is able to withdraw any profits upto the amount equal to the given bonus, without affecting the bonus. In case where client wants to withdraw the initial deposit partially or fully, Bonus along with any acquired profits will be removed from the account upon the withdrawal confirmation.
- In case where client wants to withdraw profits exceeding the amount of bonus given, bonus and profits accumulated will be cancelled and removed from the account.
- Inactive Clients: in any case in which, Client has exhausted his deposited funds in his account he holds with the Company and such Client solely holds a balance of Bonus Funds, in accordance with the Company’s Terms and Conditions, and such Client has failed to utilize and\or trade in his account, held with the Company for a time period of 3 (three) months, such Client shall not be eligible to receive his Bonus Funds and any and ll Bonus Funds balances shall be returned to the Company immediately.
- Company’s Responsibility: Company reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the provision of any Bonus at any stage, for any reason according to its sole discretion. Furthermore, the Company takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Bonus due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, Acts of Good or otherwise.
- Under no circumstance, shall Company be liable to Client or any third parties whatsoever under any contract, strict liability, negligence or other legal or equitable theory, for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of the Client associated with the provision of the said Bonus.
- In case of a trade-out of client account, Remaining bonus amount will be either partially/fully used to recover the account from any negative balance in the trading account.
- Bonuses are an additional benefit provided to the client as a goodwill gesture by the Company and they do not provide special protection against losses. It is strongly advised that the client manages trading risk according to the funds available in the trading account.